How to Apply
Thank you for applying for housing with Beyond Property Management. At Beyond Property Management, we strictly adhere to all Fair Housing Laws. Please note that we adhere to the first full application received is the first application processed. In order to be the first application we need all of the below and confirm that you or another person in the property has viewed the home. If you live over 60 miles away and you have not viewed the property, you have to agree to a site unseen addendum.
*YOUR APPLICATION WILL NOT BE PROCESSED UNLESS ALL APPLICATION FIELDS ARE COMPLETED*
In order to process your application, we need you to provide us with ALL of the following items:
- COMPLETE APPLICATION - Each adult over the age of 18 must complete a full application.
- A COPY OF YOUR PHOTO ID (you can always take a photo of your ID with your phone).
- PROOF OF INCOME - Applicants must make a combined minimum 3 times the monthly rent in gross income as a household, to be considered. Applicants must provide verification of legal income sufficient to meet the rent to income ratio. Examples of verification include, but are not limited to:
- Last two months of paycheck stubs. - Last two month's payroll print-out from your employer.
- Previous year’s personal tax return if not a W-2 employee.
- Proof of government income (such as Social Security, disability, welfare, etc).
- Proof of spousal and/or child support.
- Voucher from VA, Section 8, etc. (calculated as follows: Voucher is at face value. So if rent is $2,500 and voucher is for $2,000 then we deduct $2,500 from $2,000 leaving $500. Therefore, we need proof the Voucher holder makes 3 times $500 ($1,500) per month.
- Do not make 3 times the rent? Then we need proof of assets. Please send us:
- Proof of retirement income - 6 month seasoned.
- Liquid assets (e.g. savings/bank account, stocks) - 6 month seasoned. - Calculated Rent times 3 then times 12 months
- $45 APPLICATION FEE (Pay this fee online during the leasing process).
THIRD PARTY SCREENING COMPANY FOR PET AND NON-PET OWNERS:
To adhere to FAIR Housing, we use a third-party pet policy service, all applicants must create a tenant-only or a pet/animal profile. Pets: The information you submit to Pet Screening will provide a score of 1 through 5 Paws. Animals meeting a minimum score of 3 out of 5, with all documents uploaded and meeting the weight and type restrictions will be approved. Please attach your documents to your online application.
PLEASE READ INFORMATION BELOW REGARDING OUR APPLICATION PROCESS:
YOUR APPLICATION MAY NOT BE PROCESSED UNLESS ALL APPLICATION FIELDS/ITEMS ARE COMPLETED/RECEIVED.
- The screening process usually takes 2-3 business days depending on how quickly landlords return calls requesting information.
- Each application is screened for credit history, leasing history, employment and/or income verification, and criminal history.
- * Each person 18 years or older MUST fill out an application.
- * Section 8 and Voucher friendly *
FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED:
Fully completed application packages are processed in the order they were received. A complete application package includes all 4 items listed above. Only fully completed application packages will be processed. An incomplete application package will not be considered. The first complete application package to meet our rental criteria will be approved.
- *Applicants move-in date should be within 2 weeks from the date the property is available. Please check the available date listed on the advertisement. If there are multiple applications on a property, your move-in must be within 2 weeks of the available date in order to qualify to be processed first. If you require a move-in date outside of 2 weeks from the available date, it must be approved in writing.
- *Please be sure you fill out the application completely and submit all necessary documentation. We must have phone numbers for your current and previous landlords.
- *A property is considered rented when a lease has been signed and deposit is paid.
LEASE AND DEPOSIT MUST BE SIGNED/RECEIVED WITHIN 24 HOURS OF RECEIPT.
A property may continue to be shown even if an application has been received.
- *Co-Signers are allowed in some situations. Make sure to check with management first. Applicants that use a Co-Signer can be subordinated to other applicants who qualify without a Cosigner. Co-Signers must have a 700+ FICO score and his/her/their income plus that of the applicants must equal 5 times the rent income. They must complete an online application.
- *Agent has the right to deny based on Behavioral Qualifications- If applicant(s) make any derogatory or offensive comments, and/or act in a threatening, combative, during any phase of inspection, meeting or application process application may be denied.
- *If your Application is not processed, your application fee will be returned. Returns usually take 5 to 7 days to appear back in your bank account depending on bank to bank relations.
WHAT WOULD CAUSE AN AUTOMATIC DENIAL?
If we find unpaid balances due to landlords, a credit score beneath 500, insufficient income, unsatisfactory references and recent or non-discharged bankruptcies. Unqualified occupants or pets can also be a reason for decline.Apply Now